Ghost of Tsushima’s Iki Island Expansion adds a new area to explore — Iki Island. There are plenty of new quests and side quests — Tales of Iki — to do, along with a variety of new map locations to visit and collectibles to find.
In this Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island Expansion guide, we’ll give you map of every location and collectible on Iki Island. We’ll also introduce you to the new Exploration Techniques and activities unique to the island.
Reaching Iki island
Image: Sucker Punch Productions/Sony Interactive Entertainment via Polygon
To be able to head to Iki, you’ll need to be in Act 2 of Ghost of Tsushima’s story. Head to Drowned Man’s Shore in southern Toyotama. You’ll meet a boatman there who will take you to Iki Island.
Exploring Iki comes with two new Exploration Techniques and one new Evolving Tactics Technique:
- Wind of Harmony allows you to find Animal Sanctuaries
- Wind of Concentration allows you to find Archery Challenges
- Horse Charge teaches your horse to charge into and damage enemies.
Iki locations and collectibles map
Graphic: Jeffrey Parkin | Sources: Sucker Punch Productions/Sony Interactive Entertainment via Polygon
Scattered across Iki island, you’ll find Bamboo Strikes, Hot Springs, Lighthouses, Pillars of Honor, Shinto Shrines, and Haikus just like on the main island.
There are four types of map locations unique to Iki:
- Animal Sanctuaries. You’ll find Cat, Deer, and Monkey Sanctuaries on Iki. At each of these locations, play your flute by using the controller’s motion controls to keep the green dot between the lines of the song. Each type of sanctuary has its own charm to improve.
- Archery Challenges. Shoot the lanterns as fast as you can to improve the Charm of Concentration.
- Memories of your father. This isn’t Jin’s first time on Iki. Each of these locations hold a memory from Jin’s childhood.
The are also Records of Iki collectibles to find, as well as 30 Sakai Banners that will earn you a few new Armor Dyes and a new saddle.
Source: Read Full Article