The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Target’s buy two, get one free sale sale is back in session, and this time it covers a wide variety of media, including video games, Blu-rays, board games, books, and music. If this sounds familiar, you might have already noticed Amazon is offering the same deal to match Target’s offer. That sale has some solid game deals worth checking out, but Target’s promotion is pretty awesome, too.
The online-only sale runs until Sunday. Simply add three eligible items to your cart, and the lowest-priced item will discount to zero dollars. As such, if you’re buying two $60 video games such as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Borderlands 3, it’s smart to add a third game to your cart to get the best deal. It’s advertised as a mix-and-match sale, but it wouldn’t be wise to pick up two expensive items and then get a $10 board game for free.
Along with the aforementioned games, Super Mario Maker 2, NBA 2K20, Madden NFL 20, Gears 5, and many others are part of the promotion. On the movies side of things, Black Panther, The Lion King (2019), Toy Story 4, Spider-Man: Far From Home, and John Wick: Chapter 3 are just a handful of the Blu-rays up for grabs. Classic board games such as Candy Land, Mouse Trap, and Jenga are eligible for the promotion as well.
You can browse all of the products in the buy two, get one free promotion at Target and take a look at our picks below, broken down by category.
See all deals at Target
On top of the buy two, get one free promotion, a number of the games below are also discounted $10 or more until the end of the day (October 29).
- Borderlands 3 (Xbox One) — $45*
- Borderlands 3 (PS4) — $60
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PS4, Xbox One) — $60
- Gears 5 (Xbox One) — $47*
- Ghost Recon: Breakpoint (Xbox One) — $50*
- Ghost Recon: Breakpoint (PS4) — $60
- God of War (PS4) — $27.49
- Madden NFL 20 (PS4, Xbox One) — $51*
- NBA 2K20 (PS4, Switch) — $60
- NBA 2K20 (Xbox One) — $53*
- The Outer Worlds (PS4, Xbox One) — $60
- Resident Evil 2 (PS4) — $30
- Resident Evil 2 (Xbox One) — $36
- Super Mario Maker 2 (Switch) — $50*
*discounted until end of day October 29.
See all video game deals at Target
- Aladdin (live-action) — $23
- Avengers Endgame — $24
- Black Panther — $25
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters — $23.49
- Halloween 2-Movie Collection (1978/2018) — $15
- Hocus Pocus — $10
- John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum — $19.89
- The Lion King (2019) — $25
- Midsommar — $20
- The Nightmare Before Christmas — $10
- Pokemon: Detective Pikachu — $25
- Shazam — $25
- Spider-Man: Far From Home — $25
- Stranger Things Season 1 Collector’s Edition — $5
- Toy Story 4 — $25
- Wonder Woman: Bloodlines (steelbook) — $20
See all movie deals at Target
- Battleships Shots — $18
- Candy Land — $6
- Cards Against Humanity — $25
- Game Mashups Monopoly Jenga — $20
- Game Mashups Twister Scrabble — $16
- Hungry Hungry Hippos — $9.89
- Monopoly — $12
- Mouse Trap — $10.89
- Operation — $13.49
- Trouble — $7
See all board game deals at Target
Source: Read Full Article