Valorant is officially out and available to download for free on PC after a successful closed beta period. Whether or not you were part of the closed beta prior to launch, here’s our step-by-step guide on how to download and play Valorant right now.
How To Get Valorant – Download And Install From Riot’s Website
- Step 1. Head to Riot’s website and hit the Play Now button, or download it here. If you don’t already have a Riot account, you will be prompted to create one.
- Step 2. Download and install the client. This will also install Riot’s Vanguard anti-cheat program.
- Step 3. Launch the client and sign-in to your Riot account. You may need to reset your computer to activate Vanguard in order to play.
If you were part of the closed beta and already had Valorant downloaded and installed prior to launch, all you need to do is launch the Valorant client and allow it to download the version 1.0 update. The patch pushed the game live on June 2, bringing with it a new Agent, a new map, and a new game mode.
Can My PC Run Valorant? Minimum and Recommended Specs
Riot designed Valorant to run well on a variety of PCs, but you can check our guide to Valorant’s minimum and recommended PC specs to see if your rig meets the system requirements.
Want to play Valorant on PS4 or Xbox One? When asked if it had plans for a Valorant console release, Riot told GameSpot that it is “definitely” being prototyped, but don’t bet on it happening anytime soon–if at all. Valorant was designed as a PC game from the ground up and is currently available exclusively on the platform.
Valorant News & Announcements
- Valorant Update 1.0 Patch Notes: New Map, New Agent, New Mode
- When Is Valorant Getting Ranked Competitive Mode?
- Valorant Players Will Have To Wait For Team Deathmatch
- Valorant Console Release Is "Definitely" Being Prototyped
- Valorant Ranked System And Competitive Mode Explained
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article