More than a month after it was officially announced, Grand Theft Auto V’s new Diamond Casino & Resort is open for business. The long-awaited casino is now live in GTA Online on PS4, Xbox One, and PC as part of the game’s latest update, which also introduces a wealth of new clothing options, vehicles, bug fixes, and other tweaks to the online mode.
Located on the corner of Vinewood Park Drive and Mirror Park Boulevard, the Diamond Casino & Resort is a new facility where you and other players can enjoy the nightlife. The casino floor features all of the activities you’d expect to find in this type of establishment, including Three Card Poker, Blackjack, Roulette, and Slot Machines, with some enticing prizes at stake, including some new “high-end” vehicles.
Additionally, high rollers can purchase a penthouse at the Diamond Casino & Resort, which can then be customized to your liking with a media room, spa, garage space, and other options. Those who purchase a penthouse will also gain “VIP” access to certain areas of the casino as well as a new storyline involving the Diamond family. If you have a Twitch Prime account, you can score a penthouse for free if you link your accounts by the end of July 19. More details can be found on Rockstar’s blog.
Alongside the Diamond Casino & Resort, the latest GTA Online update adds seven new vehicles to the game: the Truffade Thrax, Obey 8F Drafter, Weeny Issi Sport, Vapid Caracara 4×4, Annis S80RR, Enus Paragon R, and the armored Enus Paragon R, which can be unlocked by completing the new casino story missions. Rockstar says more than 400 pieces of clothing and artwork for your penthouse will also be available through the casino store, and new collectible playing cards can be found hidden across Los Santos. There are 54 in total, and each one you collect will reward you with RP and Chip bonuses.
Rounding out the update is a litany of bug fixes and stability improvements. You can see a portion of the patch notes, courtesy of Rockstar, below. For more details on the Diamond Casino & Resort update, check out Rockstar’s new blog post.
GTA Online Diamond Casino & Resort (Title Update 1.47) Patch Notes
New Content – PS4, Xbox One, PC
- The Diamond Casino & Resort has been added to GTA Online. The Diamond Casino & Resort is a shared location for players to enjoy together. The Casino offers a wide range of activities and provides multiple Guest Services for players to use.
- The Casino Penthouse has been added to GTA Online. Players can purchase a Casino Penthouse from The Diamond Casino & Resort website and can be customized with a choice of optional extras such as a media room, a spa, a private dealer, garage space, and much more. The Penthouse also provides owners with a VIP membership that gives access features including with new Casino Story Missions, Freemode Missions, and two new arcade games.
- Hidden Playing Card Collectibles have been added to GTA Online. Players can find these Hidden Playing Card Collectibles scattered around Los Santos and collect them for a reward. Collectibles progress can be tracked by using the new ‘Collectibles’ option in Interaction Menu.
- Seven new vehicles have been added to GTA Online:
- Truffade Thrax
- Obey 8F Drafter
- Weeny Issi Sport
- Vapid Caracara 4×4
- Annis S80RR
- Enus Paragon R
- Enus Paragon R (Armoured)
- Over 400+ items of clothing and artwork for the Penthouse will be made for sale for Male and Female characters in the Casino Store that rotates items weekly
- New Races have been added to GTA Online
- Six new player actions have been added to GTA Online:
- Cut Throat
- Cry Baby
- Shadow Boxing
- Karate Chops
- The Woogie
- New Daily Objectives have been added to GTA Online
- Eleven new Awards have been added to GTA Online
- Updates have been made to the ‘Passive Mode’ option in GTA Online:
- Passive Mode can now no longer be active when using a weaponized vehicle
- A Passive Mode cooldown of 2 minutes is now in place for players who have just killed another player
- Players now must wait 5 minutes before they can activate Passive Mode again after disabling it
- Players now must wait 30 seconds before they can disable Passive Mode after activating it
- Updates have been made to the ‘Go Ghosted’ option in GTA Online:
- The ‘Go Ghosted’ option is now available to players after 2 deaths instead of 3
- The length of time players remain ghosted to each other has been increased from 2 minutes to 5 minutes
- The window of time for consecutive kills to count has been increased from 5 minutes to 10 minutes
- Updates have been made to Daily Objectives in GTA Online:
- A number of PVP related Daily Objectives have been removed
- The first Daily Objective in the list will now be the same for all players each day
- The cash reward for completing the Daily, Weekly, and Monthly streaks has been increased
- A new ‘Services’ option has been added to the Interaction Menu that allows players to view and change options for all large vehicle properties such as:
- The Terrorbyte
- The Avenger
- The Mobile Operations Center
- The Galaxy Super Yacht
- Updates have been made to Series in GTA Online:
- ‘Featured Adversary Mode’ has been renamed to ‘Featured Series’
- Target Assault Series has been removed
- Each Series type now only has one trigger on the map
- Several help text entries regarding existing Series have been removed
- Updates have been made to Series help text appearance rates
- Player Elevation Indicators are now present in all Instanced Content such as Adversary Modes, Heists, etc.
- Time Trials now pay out $100,000 upon successful completion
- The Stone Hatchet has been added to Creators
- The Declassee Impaler is now purchasable on the arenawar.tv website
- Arena Traps have been added to the Arena Creator
- The Race type of Arena War Races are now forced into being a ‘GTA Race’
- Players can now use the laptop in their Arena Workshop to see all of the Sponsorship Tier unlocks they have been awarded The Nightclub popularity gained for completing a Nightclub Management Mission has been increased from 10% to 25%
Source: Read Full Article
New Features & Updates – PS4, Xbox One, PC