Stardew Valley’s 1.4 update went live this week, and it’s a big one. The update is available now on Windows PC, Mac, and Linux. It’ll reach Nintendo Switch and mobile versions of the game “soon,” developer Eric Barone said in a blog post — but there’s no exact release date planned.
There are a bunch of big additions to Stardew Valley with the update, but it’s the small ones that really make me laugh. For instance, divorced spouses will no longer attend your next wedding, which truly will save you from some awkward moments. Likewise, “divorced spouses no longer treat their exes normally during festivals,” according to the patch notes.
Here’s a list of the highlights:
- Junimo Kart is now “actually fun”
- Hats on kids!
- Seaweed can be foraged from tide pool beaches
- Unmarried people can have Krobus as a roommate — YES!
- Two new monsters
- Sheds can be upgraded to double interior size
- 24 new hairstyles, 181 new shirts, 35 new hats, 14 new pants, and two new boots
- Fish ponds added
- New 14-heart event for spouses
- New end-game mystery
- Trash Bear to clean up trash in year three+
- New mine content
The full patch notes are available on the Stardew Valley website.
Source: Read Full Article