We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
The Burning Crusade has proven very popular with World of Warcraft Classic gamers, and more content is being planned by Blizzard.
Instead of providing everything included in the original expansion, WoW Classic: TBC will see several phases released across 2021.
The Burning Crusade will soon boast The Serpentshrine Cavern, Tempest Keep The Eye and the Guild Bank.
For now, Blizzard has not revealed when the returning content will be released, but it appears things are getting closer.
WoW Classic: TBC Phase 2 has been in testing on the Battle.Net PTR for some time, and August seems like the perfect time to launch the next content drop.
WHEN IS THE BURNING CRUSADE PHASE 2 RELEASE DATE?
Blizzard has not confirmed a full release date for WoW Classic TBC: Phase 2 but based on previous launches, The next Burning Crusade could be available between August 18 and August 20.
This remains a prediction for now, meaning there could be delays or changes in how Blizzard decides how to launch its next big patch.
If anything is being planned for this week, Blizzard will share an official update before everything kicks off, possibly on August 16.
World of Warcraft: Tease the Burning Crusade Classic launch
The official name of the new update will be Overlords of Outland and will likely require some kind of maintenance period.
And here’s everything we know is coming as part of Burning Crusade Phase 2, via the PTR patch notes:
- Slay the twisted Lady Vashj and her vicious fiends in her watery lair—Serpentshrine Cavern.
- Raid bosses: 6
- Level: 70
- Location: Coilfang Reservoir, Zangarmarsh
- Infiltrate the heart of a crystalline fortress to end the madness of the corrupted Kael’thas Sunstrider and his warped loyalists.
- Raid bosses: 4
- Level: 70
- Location:Tempest Keep, Netherstorm
ARENA SEASON 2: Brutalize your faction’s enemies on the battlefield with the advent of Arena Season 2! Victorious players will earn Arena Points to exchange for better gear so they can fight against other similar-skilled opponents.
OGRI’LA AND SHA’TARI SKYGUARD DAILY CONTENT: Make new allies in Outland with the Ogri’la and Shatari Skyguard factions. Complete daily quests to earn these factions’ favor and in turn receive lucrative rewards.
GUILD BANKS: Share raid and dungeons spoils amongst your guildmates with the Guild Bank! This in-game storage allows guild members to withdraw and deposit items and currency, making it easier to determine at glance what consumables you have available (or need to make!) for your next group activity.
GROUP BROWSER TOOL: Find like-minded players and make new friends with the Group Browser Tool. Simply list your class and specialization so group leaders on your realm can invite you to their party or raid.
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR WOW CLASSIC?
- Battle.net Account – If you’re a first-time adventurer, or if you’re just looking for a fresh start, create a new Battle.net Account by visiting this page.
- World of Warcraft Subscription – Access to Burning Crusade Classic is included in and available to all players with an active World of Warcraft subscription—no additional purchase required. You can subscribe by visiting the Battle.net Shop.
- Game Download – You can play WoW Classic on PC and Mac. Download the Battle.net desktop app, sign in to your Battle.net Account, and install the game.
Source: Read Full Article