The final Wordle puzzle of the traditional working week is finally here, and it’s an extremely difficult puzzle for fans to solve. Wordle 622 is live for the duration of March 3, so you don’t have long to figure out the answer and keep your winning streak alive. If you need help figuring out the answer to Wordle 622, then check out the latest selection of spoiler-free hints at the bottom of the page.
The ideal game to play on the commute to work, the aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle would go on to spawn dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
Four best Wordle starting words to make you a ‘Wordle Master’ – expert tips
If you’re here for Wordle 622 hints, check out the latest clues for the March 3 puzzle below…
Wordle editor discusses what answers people complain about
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 622 hints and clues for March 3…
1. Wordle 622 starts with the letter S.
2. Wordle 622 contains two vowels.
3. The perfect exercise for stronger legs and a firm bum.
Source: Read Full Article