We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
The weekend is finally here, alongside a brand new Wordle puzzle for Saturday, April 23. Recent Wordle puzzles have been fairly tricky, although anybody using Express Online’s spoiler-free hints should be sitting on a pretty lengthy winning streak. Indeed, if you need help with today’s brain teaser, just head to the bottom of the page for Wordle 308 hints. Good luck!
Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six attempts. Sounds simple, but it can be a lot harder than you think.
If you want to solve those Wordle puzzles, then you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 308 on April 23…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 308 hints and clues for April 23…
1. Wordle 308 starts with the letter O.
2. Wordle 308 contains a whopping three vowels.
3. Fans of Popeye should get this one.
Source: Read Full Article