- God's Chalice
- Hydra Island
- Tushita Torch Puzzle
- Fighting Longma
There are several weapons available in Blox Fruits, a One Piece-inspired exploration game on Roblox. One weapon that you can eventually get your hands on is Tushita, a Legendary sword. This sword is named after one of the six heavens in Buddhism, which is evident in the moves 'Heavenly Lunges' and 'Celestial Ravager'.
In this guide, we are going to go over how you can get Tushita for yourself and perform these powerful moves. It's important to note that prior to getting Tushita, you will need to be level 2000. This is quite high, so it may take you a while to reach this level. Now, let's take a look at the first step to getting Tushita.
The first step to getting Tushita is to obtain God's Chalice.
This is an item that drops from Elite Pirates. Prior to facing these enemies, you will need to head to the Castle on the Sea and speak with the Elite Hunter. This NPC will give you a quest to kill an Elite Pirate, who then has around a two percent chance to drop God's Chalice.
Additionally, if you pray at the Gravestone at the Haunted Castle, you will have a chance to receive a variety of rewards, including a God's Chalice.
There is also a very small chance for God's Chalice to spawn in chests, but obtaining the Chalice this way can be a very long process. Overall, stick to defeating Elite Pirates.
With a God's Chalice in hand, you will need to summon the rip_indra boss, who is often just called Indra. To get Tushita, you will not need to defeat Indra. Instead, he just needs to be alive.
This boss is named after rip_indra, who is a Blox Fruits developer.
Next, head to Hydra Island and proceed under the waterfall, where you will find a hidden room. Here, you will be able to break a wall that leads into a room filled with ghosts.
After defeating all of the ghosts, you will need to find a secret entrance that will take you to Floating Turtle. When you enter the secret entrance, a message will appear on the screen noting that you have five minutes.
Tushita Torch Puzzle
From here, you will need to light five torches. This section is also referred to as the Tushita Puzzle. Below, you can check out the instructions to get all five. We recommend reading over them at least once since you have a time limit.
- From the start, head forward on the stone path until a fork, where you will turn slightly right and then right again when you see mushrooms and a lighter-colored path.
- On the left-hand side of this path, you will see a tree near the gate entrance. Jump on this and through an opening, where you will find the first torch.
- Jump back to the tree you climbed, facing away from torch one.
- From here, continue forward and turn right, following the path.
- When you come to a split with a brown-colored road, turn left to stay on the stone path.
- Eventually, you will pass under an archway. On the right-hand side of this wall, you can find the second torch.
- Return to the path and retrace your steps until you come to the split with the brown path and turn left here.
- Continue to follow this path until you see a huge tree straight ahead, with two purple mushrooms to the right.
- This tree has two orange pods attached, with a yellow square coming out of the left side. Additionally, it's the second large tree with orange pods that you will pass, on the right side of the path.
- Jump up to the highest orange pod, and you will find torch three.
- Next, continue forward on the brown path, jumping up onto a ledge.
- From here, take a left. You should pass an NPC standing near the base of a ledge.
- Continue straight until you see a lower ledge with a mansion in the distance.
- Follow the road leading to the mansion and take a right.
- Once you pass the giant exclamation point on the wall, take a left turn and climb up the ledges.
- Up here, you will see a wrecked ship that holds torch four.
- Return to the main road and find the small house with a bright red roof that is next to a building that has been knocked over.
- Torch five will be on the back of the upright building with the red roof.
After all five torches are lit, it's time to make your way to Longma, a level 2000 boss. You can find him in a room that opens once all the torches have been lit. Longma is a tough boss that uses Tushita. Overall, just be sure to keep a distance and avoid his attacks. Thankfully, he has a relatively low amount of HP.
Once defeated, Longma will drop Tushita, and you will obtain the 'Celestial Swordsman' title.
Source: Read Full Article