Xbox Game Pass is getting a whole bunch of new additions this month, but Microsoft is sneaking in one more title to that list before October is through. Rainbow Six Siege is officially the latest title to join the Xbox Game Pass lineup, and it’s dropping later this month.
Rainbow Six Siege first launched back in 2015 and since then, has seen numerous updates, new operators, and a ton of content to keep players entertained. This tactical shooter also has a flourishing esports team as well, which makes the Xbox Game Pass addition even better; more ways for curious new players to see if this is the right game for them.
The latest game to join the lineup arrives on October 22. As noted in our previous coverage, here are a few of the other titles making their way over onto the subscription service:
What’s on the way:
- Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition (PC) – October 15
- Heave Ho (PC) [email protected] – October 15
- Katana Zero (Android, Console & PC) [email protected] – October 15
- Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (Console & PC) – October 15
- The Swords of Ditto: Mormo’s Curse (PC) – October 15
- ScourgeBringer (Console) [email protected] – October 21
- Cricket 19 (Console) – October 22
- Supraland (Console) [email protected] – October 22
- Grounded Game Preview Update
DLC / Game updates:
- Black Desert Succession Update (Console)
- Destiny 2: Festival of the Lost 2020 – Until November 3
- Doom Eternal Halloween 2020 – Until October 29
- Overcooked! 2: Moon Harvest Festival – Free Update Out Now
- State of Decay 2 Update 21 & Open Range Pack
For those that don’t already have the Xbox Game Pass, there are two available options to choose from. There is the vanilla Game Pass and then there is the Xbox Game Pass ULtimate. Both are great, with over 100 titles to enjoy at no additional cost outside of the membership itself. Xbox Game Pass is $9.99 a month, whereas Xbox Game Pass Ultimate comes in at $14.99 and includes Xbox Live Gold. It’s a great way to try a game at low risk, especially for those titles you’re still on the fence about whether or not you’ll like it. That way, you won’t have to shell out 60 bucks for something you later down the line don’t feel was worth it.
What are your thoughts on the Xbox Game Pass thus far and the addition of Rainbow Six Siege? Sound off with your thoughts in the comment section below!
Source: Read Full Article