PUBG Mobile players look set to be receiving some new weapons and events soon.
The PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 beta update has just been released globally with new additions that could be added to the full-fat version of the game.
As revealed in a post by Gadgets360, the latest PUBG Mobile update brings with it a new mode called Darkest Night.
This is a new zombie fighting mode where players have to survive the night, and the ones that are still alive at dawn wins.
The latest PUBG update that’s in beta also brings with it a new friendly spectate mode as well as new weapons.
These new weapons are the RPG-7 rocket launcher and an explosive crossbow.
You can find the patch notes for the latest PUBG Mobile update below…
PUBG MOBILE 0.12.0 UPDATE PATCH NOTES
• New Feature: MugenSpace/Infinity. Replaces Event mode.
• Survive Till Dawn is now under Expansions. More new modes will be added in the future.
• New Infinity Mode: Darkest Night. Stay alive for one night while fighting zombies. All teams that are still alive at dawn will win.
• New Feature: Companion System. Take a Companion into battle. Enemies will not be able to see them, so there is no exposure risk. Earn Companion EXP by taking them into battle, and level them up to unlock Companion emotes.
• Survive Till Dawn Improvements: Stun Grenades now also stun zombies. Added Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to freeze enemies and reduce their movement speed. Added jumping zombies and zombie dogs. Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto the roof. Added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines. Flamethrowers now deal more damage. M134 handling has been tuned. Zombies now move slower after being hit by firearms.
• Bug Fixes: Fixed a bug where hair was not displayed correctly when equipping certain headgear. Fixed a bug where Season 6 Pants caused graphic glitches in certain footgear. Fixed a bug where doors were not displayed properly. Fixed a bug where players may get stuck in buildings in certain areas.
The news comes as this week PC fans received PUBG update 27 which brought with it Survivor Pass 3 Wild Card.
The description for the latest PUBG pass reads: “Bring some style to the Battlegrounds with Survivor Pass 3: Wild Card.
“From the dapper suits and cocktail dresses straight out of a spy film to rugged and trendy modern outfits, you’ll look your finest as you level up your pass!”
PS4 and Xbox One fans have yet to get a confirmed release date for the next PUBG Pass.
The PUBG Pass website simply says that Survivor Pass 3 Wild Card is “coming soon” to PS4 and Xbox One.
Source: Read Full Article