It’s another week, so of course, there’s another potential Pokemon Sword and Shield leak.
There’s another Pokemon Direct lined up for tomorrow, so it would make sense that there is some information floating about regarding these new games that could have gotten into the wrong hands – hence the leak.
But – as ever – get your pinches of salt ready because we can’t be certain that anything we see listed here is going to be legitimate and appear in either the Direct tomorrow or the final game.
Today’s rumour suggests that we’re going to see more ‘local’ forms of Pokemon appear in Sword and Shield. Remember how Sun and Moon had Alolan forms? Well, apparently the first mainline Switch games are going to have Galar forms – new versions of Pokemon that have adapted differently to the Brit-inspired region.
The list comes from a post that was originally posted back on May 24 on an imageboard that suggested we’d see a trailer in the week before E3 (correct) and that we’d also get shown these new Galar forms (via PokeJungle).
So far, one half of that prediction has come true… but does it mean the second part will?
You can see the full list of these supposed Pokemon below. But is it legit? Well, the fact the list only contains Pokemon from the second and third generation suggests it could be – after all, it would make sense for Game Freak to work its way through the past generations chronologically, right?
We had Gen One alternate forms in Sun/Moon, seeing Gen Two/Three ‘mon appear in different forms here would make sense, too.
The 17 Galarian forms are rumoured to be:
- Noctowl: Ice/Flying (Becomes black, with bits of dark blue.)
- Sentret: Normal/Ground (Now has steel-claws)
- Furret: Normal/Ground (Has a drill on its tail)
- Spinarak: Bug/Ghost (is now black, but the smiley on it’s black is a bright pink)
- Ariados: Bug/Ghost (Same as Spinerak. Now has a spooky angry-face on it’s back.)
- Jumpluff: Grass/Fairy (Body becomes white, pom-pom-things turn pink)
- Sudowoodo: Steel (Now disguised as a pinetree)
- Houndour: Dark/Ice (“skull” on its head is now made out of ice)
- Houndoom: Dark/Ice (Horns and bone-parts are now Icicles)
- Magcargo: Fire/Water (Has now a seashell as it’s house)
- Ralts: Dark/Fairy (Green “Helmet” turns dark blue and the dress-part becomes purple)
- Kirlia: Dark/Fairy (Same as Ralts, but its legs stay white)
- Gardevoir: Dark/Fairy (The same as previous, looks a bit like it’s Mega)
- Zangoose: Fighting/Dark (White fur becomes black, has sharper claws)
- Seviper: Poison/Steel (Has a giant iron spike-ball instead of its Knife-tail)
- Spoink: Poison (Tail is made of purple sludge and its crystal is dark purple)
- Grumpig: Poison/Ghost (same with spoink, but it’s pink parts become dark green)
We’re sure more information will present itself during the Nintendo Direct tomorrow.
You’ll be able to catch the show at the following times in the following regions:
- 6 AM PT
- 9 AM ET
- 2 PM BST
- 11 PM AEST
And you will be able to watch it at the video embedded above this paragraph.
Source: Read Full Article