Custom PC maker NZXT has another big in-house project available – an Intel-based motherboard with Wi-Fi 6E. Dubbed the N7 Z590, it is the latest in the company’s attempts to fuse sleek aesthetics with top-tier performance.
As a new motherboard, the N7 Z590 is designed to support Intel’s latest chipset, the 11th generation Rocket Lake CPUs. It also ups its wireless game with Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth V5.1. Finally, as NZXT looks to address user feedback, the N7 Z590 adds a rear I/O shield.
As always with NZXT hardware, the N7 Z590 works with NZXT’s CAM software to allow for detailed control of fan and RGB setups. This particular motherboard will let you work with four RGB lighting channels and seven fan channels using CAM.
The full list of advertised features for the N7 Z590 is as follows:
- Designed with Intel Z590 Chipset
- Compatible with Intel 10th and 11th Generation CoreTM i9, CoreTM i7, and CoreTM i5 processors
- 12+2 DrMOS Power Phase Design and 6 layer PCBs
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E wireless connectivity and Bluetooth V5.1
- Two M.2 connectors for storage devices
- Supports memory overclocking speeds of up to 4600MHz and Intel XMP 2.0
- 8-channel high-definition audio
To learn more about the N7 Z590 and order one, go to the NZXT site.
Source: Read Full Article