NVIDIA has announced a slew of PC titles that will utilize both ray tracing and DLSS, including new games, existing titles, and some upcoming ones for the Holiday season. Previously released games like World of Warcraft: Shadowlands will update with enhanced ray-tracing and upcoming titles like Cyberpunk 2077 and Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will usher the tech into next-gen gaming. In order to utilize these graphic-enhancing features, an NVIDIA RTX card is needed, as they are the only cards that are compatible with the tech. Ray tracing and DLSS offer enhanced realistic lighting to a given title, which is expected to be crucial as gamers transition into next-gen gaming. AMD‘s next-generation Big Navi graphics card will also support ray-tracing when it launches later this year.
Here is a list of new, existing, and upcoming games that will support Ray tracing and DLSS:
- Ghostrunner – launching on October 27 with ray-traced reflections & shadows, and DLSS.
- Pumpkin Jack – launching on October 23 with ray-traced reflections & shadows, enhanced lighting, and DLSS.
- Xuan-Yuan Sword VII – launching on October 28 with ray-traced global illumination and DLSS.
- Edge of Eternity – out now in early access, the game is adding DLSS support.
- Mortal Shell – with ray-traced shadows and DLSS.
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – with DLSS.
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands – with ray traced shadows.
Holiday 2020 Launches
- Watch Dogs: Legion – launching on October 29 with ray-traced reflections and DLSS.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War – launching on November 13 with ray tracing and DLSS.
- Cyberpunk 2077 – launching November 19 with ray-traced reflections, ambient occlusion, shadows & global diffuse illumination, and DLSS.
Although the pool of games that utilize the features is still small, developers are expected to adapt to the tech following the release of the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, as both titles will introduce ray-tracing to home consoles.
In other gaming news, Google Stadia is getting a 64-player Pac-Man battle royale game.
Source: Read Full Article