TemTem is a brand new online open-world game coming out very soon.
It was originally created with backers on Kickstarter by the Madrid-based studio developers at Crema, and will be published by Humble Bundle.
But what is TemTem? Well it's a bit like Pokemon, the infamous series locked to Nintendo consoles.
You can team up with other players, chat to them, battle with other trainers, customise your character and your home too.
Oh, and of course, there's lots of unique monsters you can catch, 76 in total to be more precise. Although the team say they're aiming for "141+"
The official game description reads: “Seek adventure in the lovely Airborne Archipelago alongside your Temtem squad. Catch every Temtem and battle tamers around the world.”
But as hype for the game starts to build towards its PC and Steam release on January 21, many fans of this new MMO are starting to wonder when it might release on PS4 and other consoles.
So here's everything you need to know for the time being.
What Is TemTem? More details, please…
Those lucky enough to take advantage of TemTem's early access on Steam will be able to explore three islands, catch 76 TemTems and experience a 20-hour campaign.
Here’s the official list of features from the games Kickstarter page:
- Story Campaign : Journey across six vivid islands and embark on the adventure of becoming a Temtem tamer while fighting against the evil Clan Belsoto.
- Online World : The days of traveling solo are over; in Temtem the world is a massively multiplayer one. Tamers from around the world can join and you will be able to see them around you, living the adventure with you and fighting to become the best Temtem tamer.
- Co-Op Adventure : You will be able to join forces with a friend any time and work together towards your next goal. Catch new Temtem, complete a Route, or face off against a Temtem Leader; all while fighting alongside your friend in dual battles!
- Housing : Buy your own house at Atoll Row and decorate it your way. Buy new furniture, color your walls and you’ll be ready to invite your friends over!
- Customize : Customize your character to stand out from the crowd and get new cosmetics while you battle other tamers. Pick a silly hat, a comfy sweatshirt, some pants and you’re ready to go! Or maybe you prefer to wear a full-on cosplay of your favorite Temtem?
- Competitive : Start by choosing 10 Temtem and the pick and ban phase will begin. Take turns with your rival to pick your Temtem and ban theirs. When all the decisions are made and the turns are ended, you will end up with a squad of 4 Temtem and the battle will begin.
If TemTem looks like you're kinda game we'd certainly suggest trying to take a look on Steam with early access.
However, those hoping for some form of cross-save feature might be waiting some time, with devs telling fans:
"We’re studying the option and while we can’t promise it right now, we have some ideas for how to implement it and make it viable."
Equally, since Crema is aiming for this to be a "100% online game" you're going to need Xbox Live or PS Plus to play it.
Latest Games News
Source: Read Full Article