While some already have early access to Ghost Recon Breakpoint, the Standard Edition will soon go live on servers.
Die-hard fans have been able to buy pricier bundles of the game and start playing on October 1.
Everyone else has had to wait until October 4 to get their chance to join combat on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
And we already know when Standard Edition gamers will be able to start their adventures in the next 24-hours.
GHOST RECON BREAKPOINT STANDARD EDITION RELEASE TIME
Ubisoft has already confirmed that the Standard Edition of the new Ghost Recon will unlock on October 4.
When it comes to the exact release time, Ubisoft has confirmed that this will happen at midnight, local time.
This is in place in both Europe and the United Staes for console gamers, with slight differences for PC and Uplay fans.
For those playing via the Epic Games Store, you may have to wait several hours longers to get started.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint fans can also start the install process by preloading the game, which has been available for several days.
However, even with the game installed, you’re unlikely to join those enjoying early access.
“Ubisoft Online servers will open for all platforms starting September 30th at 11:00 AM UTC,” a message from Ubisoft reveals.
“Players purchasing a physical edition of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint or pre-loading before this time will be able to launch the game but not play.
“Once servers are open, physical edition owners will be able to launch and play the game freely. Those of you who pre-loaded digitally will still need to wait for our region to be available, as detailed in the Early Access and Regular Access charts.
“That is all for now, Ghosts. We look forward to seeing you braving the elements and never before seen dangers of Auroa starting October 1st!”
Another option for gamers in the US is to head over to Best Buy tonight and buy a copy of the game. Stores will be selling it at 9pm local time and will no doubt have a limited supply of physical copies.
The game should weigh in at around 50GB to 60GB to download, depending on what platforms you are using.
This is due to a day one patch which has been released by Ubisoft to help cutdown on open beta bugs.
You can find the full patch notes from Ubisoft, below:
- Polished aim assist.
- Improved performances and optimizations.
- Improvements to online flows.
- Improved game stability.
- Improved voice chat and text chat.
- Improvements made to some menus for better understanding.
- Improved gun sounds.
- Polished matchmaking stability.
- Polished Elimination and Sabotage game modes.
- Fixed a number of flow issues (i.e. infinite loading, online errors).
- Fixed an issue where the mark would remain on a player longer than intended.
- Fixed and issue where some Milestones were not completed as intended.
- Fixed a UI issue with the end match screen page.
- Improved enemy AI detection.
CLASS, ITEMS, AND MAG DEBUGGING:
- Tweaked item spawns and loot placement on maps.
- Tweaked and improved some weapon balance.
- Fixed issues where players would get stuck in the world or fall under the map.
- Fixed issues where players would have character freeze or get stuck after specific actions.
Source: Read Full Article