Genshin Impact: How To Get And Upgrade Song Of Broken Pines

The Song of Broken Pines sword is an event-exclusive drop in Genshin Impact. This five-star claymore is highly sought after for its robust attack buffs, and right now, it has a significant increase in drop rate for a limited time! So, if you haven’t gotten your hands on this top-tier blade yet, here’s how to get the Song of Broken Pines and upgrade it through its top ascension phase.

Epitome Invocation

This weapon event wish has been running since May 18th, coinciding with the release of the Spindrift Knight of Mondstadt, Eula. The event will remain active until Tuesday, June 8th, at 3 pm, during which time the chance of a Song of Broken Pines drop rises from .7% to 1.85%. But, this isn’t the only five-star weapon that has an increased drop rate during the event. Each wish draw provides the chance of the Aquila Favonia sword dropping instead.

Every ten wishes you draw guarantees a four-star drop or higher. But if you’re really down on your luck, the game is merciful of perseverance and will reward you a guaranteed five-star item upon your 80th wish. The algorithm starts cutting you a break around sixty draws, though, significantly increasing five-star drop rates. Once these grace periods take effect, the chance of drawing the Song of Broken Pines or Aquila Favonia skyrocket to 75%. Alternatively, a non-exclusive five-star weapon will drop the other 25% of the time. Keep in mind neither the Song of Broken Pines or Aquila Favonia are included in the base Wanderlust Invocation being event-exclusive weapons.

Rising Through The Ascension Phases

There are six ascension phases that each require a certain Weapon Ascension material and a set of common materials to attain. Below are all 6 ascension phases, their effect bonuses, and what’s required to ascend through each phase.

Ascension Phase 1: Levels 20-40

Bonus Effects

  • Base Attack: 176
  • Physical Damage Bonus: 8%

Ascension Requirements

  • 10,000 Mora
  • Weapon Ascension: x5 Tile of Decarabian’s Tower
  • Common Materials: x5 Heavy Horn, x3 Damaged Mask

Ascension Phase 2: Levels 40-50

Bonus Effects

  • Base Attack: 286-317
  • Physical Damage Bonus: 11.6%

Ascension Requirements

  • 20,000 Mora
  • Weapon Ascension: x5 Debris of Decarabian’s City
  • Common Materials: x18 Heavy Horn, x12 Damaged Mask

Ascension Phase 3: Levels 50-60

Bonus Effects

  • Base Attack: 374-406
  • Physical Damage Bonus: 13.4%

Ascension Requirements

  • 30,000 Mora
  • Weapon Ascension: x9 Debris of Decarabian’s City
  • Common Materials: x9 Black Bronze Horn, x 9 Sained Mask

Ascension Phase 4: Levels 60-70

Bonus Effects

  • Base Attack: 464-495
  • Physical Damage Bonus: 15.2%

Ascension Requirements

  • 45,000 Mora
  • Weapon Ascension: x5 Fragment of Decarabian’s Epic
  • Common Materials: x18 Black Bronze Horn, x14 Stained Mask

Ascension Phase 5: Levels 70-80

Bonus Effects

  • Base Attack: 555-586
  • Physical Damage Bonus: 17%

Ascension Requirements

  • 55,000 Mora
  • Weapon Ascension: x9 Fragment of Decarabian’s Epic
  • Common Materials: x14 Black Crystal Horn, x9 Ominous Mask

Ascension Phase 6: Levels 80-90

Bonus Effects

  • Base Attack: 648-741
  • Physical Damage Bonus: 18.9% – 20.7%

Ascension Requirements

  • 65,000 Mora
  • Weapon Ascension: x5 Scattered Piece of Decarabian’s Dream
  • Common Materials: x27 Black Crystal Horn, x18 Ominous Mask

That’s really all you need to know about acquiring and upgrading Song of Broken Pines to its maximum ascension phase. There’s less than a week left to take a chance on the Epitome Invocation banner, so cast those wishes and good luck on the draw!

Source: Read Full Article