For any and everything related to the base game of Genshin Impact, it’s good to check out our full guide and walkthrough hub. But, for those who are specifically still working on the Battle Pass and want some help getting through those painfully slow Weekly Missions, we’re here.
Clearing the Weekly Missions can truly become a slog, so let’s go mission-by-mission to inform players exactly how to get each of these tasks done as quickly as possible.
“Spend A Total Of 500,000 Mora”
This first one is pretty simple, just save those characters, weapons, talents, or artifacts that need leveling up until Monday morning. The amount of Mora spent just leveling up a few high-level talents will easily surpass this. Leveling just one character from 60 to 70 already costs about 250,000 Mora, so that’s already halfway there.
But, for those who forgot to wait, or those who don’t mind a slower method, clearing out all the hidden vendors like Draff, Uncle Sun, or Flora helps contribute to that 500k total & works towards the Local Specialties missions as well.
“Forge 20 Items”
This one is a simple as it gets, so it doesn’t need much explanation. Players can knock this one out in 5 minutes by throwing away some Iron and making 20 basic-level Enhancement Ore.
Or, they can take it a bit slower by using the Shining Crystals from expeditions/farming to easily make 20 Mystic Enhancement Ore in a day or two.
“Complete 3 Requests/Bounties”
The Bounties & Requests mission is also pretty self-explanatory and can be done in less than 30 minutes, but for those who feel they take a bit of time still, here are some quick tips:
- Requests usually require items that can be bought from other NPCs or found super easily, such as Fowl or Iron Ore.
- Always grab the 5-Star Bounty, they’re not difficult and it adds 100 Reputation rather than 60 or 80, meaning more Reputation overall with less Bounty Hunts.
- Spam Elemental Sight while hunting for clues during a Bounty, doing this will let players clear a 5-Star Bounty in 5-8 minutes max.
- Archers are very useful during Bounties, as most of the 5-Star ones are either Ruin Guards or Ruin Hunters.
“Collect 100 Mondstadt & Liyue Local Specialties”
Now moving onto the Weekly Mission that by far is the one that will take the most time, the Mondstadt and Liyue Local Specialties.
But, because it takes the longest, it’s also the one we’ll be the most in-depth with.
Useful Characters for this: Klee (because of her third Passive)
Useful Shops: Flora In Mondstadt & Chloris who is found on the main road north of the Teleport Waypoint directly above those Falcon coast islands.
Where To Find The 8 Local Specialties In Order Of Easiest To Farm:
- Valberries: By far the easiest way to get to 100, each plant gives 4 berries, they’re all over the Stormbearer Mountains, and we’ve already got a guide on where to find them.
- Wolfhooks: Also incredibly quick to find, there are at least 20+ of them spread throughout the road leading up to the Wolf of the North Trounce Domain & around the arena itself.
- Philanemo Mushrooms: Found all over Springvale & Mondstadt rooftops.
- Small Lamp Grass: In the Wolvendom forest, they’re found in some other areas but not in large numbers and it’s not worth the time usually.
- Windwheel Asters: Can be found near & around each of the Mondstadt Statues of the Seven Archons.
- Cecelias: Pretty generously spread throughout Starsnatch Cliff, so it might be worth the trek up the hill.
- Calla Lillies: Are found near lakes and bodies of water, a bit sparse & unpredictable so don’t rely on them much.
- Dandelion Seeds: The most annoying one to gather, but if players are only off by 2 or 3 local specialties, the ones in front of Mondstadt are easy enough to snag.
Useful Characters For This: Qiqi (her third passive) and Ningguang (to find Cor Lapis)
Useful Shops: Bubu Pharmacy (has 10 Qingxin), Ms. Bai in Qingce Village (has Glaze Lillies & Silk Flowers)
Where To Find The 8 Local Specialties In Order Of Easiest To Farm:
- Jueyun Chilies: The bread & butter of the Liyue Specialties, a ton of them can be found around Qingce Village and to the right of Mt. Aozang.
- Notilicous Jade & Cor Lapis: Notilicous Jade can be found sporadically around Liyue, while Cor Lapis is found pretty easily all around Mt. Hulao.
- Silk Flowers & Glaze Lillies: Silk Flowers are found near Wangshu Inn’s outer edges & the courtyard next to where Ningguang discovered Morax’s body in Liyue Harbor. Glaze Lillies are found in this courtyard too and are also spread throughout the fields of Qingce Village
- Starconch: Commonly found on beach areas like Yaoguang Shoal, not a lot found at once though.
- Qingxin: Are found relatively easily in high places like in the Stone Forest, but aren’t usually found in groups and are a bit of a trek to gather in general.
- Violetgrass: Can be found on cliffsides usually, but is by far the least efficient one to look for.
“Defeat Boss Enemies 10 Times”
The Fastest But Most Resin-Intensive Way: Kill a boss, open the Ley Line Blossom, move on to the next one, the first boss will have respawned by the time players are done with the second, rinse & repeat.
The Slower But More Efficient Way: do them all in a cycle, we’ve already got a guide for how they respawn. Go around and destroy all the Hypostases and Regisvines, only opening the Blossoms of the ones that have Ascension materials the player needs. Wait until the next day and the Blossoms will disappear & bosses will respawn.
Bosses That Take Way Too Long:
- Geo Hypostasis: Takes too long to get to it
- Rhodeia of Loch: Unskippable portions and it’s the slowest by far
- Anemo Hypostasis: Is still bugged in its last phase and will always revive with a slight bit of HP left.
Bosses That Can Be Killed The Quickest:
- Both Pyro & Cryo Regisvines
- The Electro Hypostasis
“Complete The Wolf Of The North & Stormterror Trounce Domain Challenges”
These two are simple, save up 120 Resin and do both their Domain Challenges. Just keep these two things in mind
- The Wolf Of The North: It uses Anemo & Cryo, bring some Pyro characters and/or characters with cutscene Elemental Bursts
- Stormterror: Still a very slow fight, don’t switch between characters too much when attacking the purple blood clot on its neck, it’s still buggy and the game might freak out.
“Use A Total Of 1200 Original Resin”
1200 Resin divided by 160 (the newest Resin Cap) is 7.5 meaning a player would need seven and a half days to complete this.
No getting around it, to do this quick players should use 50 Primogems and refresh their Resin once-a-day. Doing it two or three times costs 100 Resin, which isn’t nearly as worth it.
Fastest Method: For players who don’t care about replenishing and just want it done quick, Condensing Resin and then farming either the Mora or EXP Book Ley Lines is what gets it done the quickest.
“Complete 15 Domain Challenges”
Look closely, it says “complete” the Domain Challenge 15 times, not “redeem” it 15 times, so players don’t have to use an ounce of Resin to get this done.
Simply pick a Domain, pick the first level, hop in, clear the enemies in less than a minute, leave without claiming the rewards, then repeat.
“Complete Ley Line Deposit Challenges 20 Times”
Players who don’t want to spend Resin needlessly will have trouble with this one, as only four Ley Lines can be completed in a day if none of the Blossom’s they spawn are opened, meaning that it would take 5/7 days to do.
But, for players who don’t mind spending some of that precious resource, make sure not to use Condensed Resin, as it will give rewards for two Ley Lines worth of work, but won’t check off two for the Weekly Mission.
“Cook 20 Dishes”
And lastly, the final Weekly Mission is the easiest, just find the recipe that takes the ingredients the player has most in abundance and make 20 of that. Done and done.
NEXT: Genshin Impact: 10 Unpopular Opinions (According To Reddit)
- Genshin Impact
Source: Read Full Article