Fortnite is working again and the servers are back, with a brand-new map, new season, and tons of new features.
Fortnite is back! All the leaks and rumours have turned out to be true (except for the one about having to wait till Thursday) and you can now download and play Fortnite: Chapter 2 on any format.
To play Fortnite: Chapter 2 make sure you have the latest update installed and then just log in as usual and you should be able to get a game in the normal fashion.
You’ll find a brand-new map and lots of new options, ranging from pilotable boats to being able to carry other fallen allies.
The official description is below, but we, like a significant proportion of the world’s population, are going to jump in and give it a try now.
What’s new in Fortnite Chapter 2?
Chapter 2 brings some huge changes to Fortnite. You can check out some highlights below, and we encourage you to drop in and check it out for yourself, because there’s so much more.
- Drop in to a New World – Choose your landing spot and explore an all-new island featuring 13 locations.
- New Water Gameplay – Swimming, Fishing, Motorboats, and more!
- Support Your Squad – Heal your squad with the Bandage Bazooka, carry your fallen teammates to safety, and celebrate with new group emotes like high fives!
- Hideouts and Explosives – Hide in Haystacks and Dumpsters to get the drop on your opponent or go in blazing by blowing up gas tanks and explosive barrels.
- Upgraded Combat – Get back to basics and battle enemies with a streamlined weapon arsenal. Upgrade weapons using resources at the Upgrade Bench.
- More Fun, Less Grind – Level through the all-new Chapter 2 – Season 1 Battle Pass with a brand new XP system and Medals you earn in match.
Email [email protected], leave a comment below, and follow us on Twitter
Source: Read Full Article