DESTINY 2 SEASON OF OPULENCE ROADMAP
As with the last two seasons of content, Bungie has also provided fans with a content roadmap for the major DLC drops coming as part of the Season of Opulence.
This is details below so you can mark your calendars and make time for these upcoming content releases.
JUNE 4 – Menagerie and Crown of Sorrows Raid
JUNE 11 – New Menagerie Boss and Truth Rocket Launcher Exotic Quest
JUNE 18 – New Menagerie Boss and Iron Banner Quest
JUNE 25 – Menagerie Heroic Mode
JULY 2 – Lumina Hand Cannon Exotic Quest
JULY 9 – Tribute Hall and Moments of Triumph
JULY 30 – Solstice of Heroes and Gambit Free to All Players
CROWN OF SORROWS RAID
Yes, there’s a new Raid, this time called ‘The Crown of Sorrows’ and it goes live a few short hours after Season of Opulence is released.
To be more specific, it goes live at 4:00 pm PST on June 4, 2019. Which is actually midnight June 5 for anyone in the UK.
Once again it’ll be a race to decide the world’s first completion for the new raid. Like most of the content, the secrets of the raid is being kept close to Bungie’s chest, but it’s believed to be something Hive focused.
From day one, power levels will be capped at 700 for the initial encounter as well as 720 for the final encounter.
NEW PINNACLE WEAPONS THIS SEASON?
Of course there will be new pinnacle weapons. It wouldn’t be a new season with new pinnacle weapons. Take a look at them below:
- Arc Adaptive Grenade Launcher
- Earned through Strikes/Vanguard
- Explosive Light Perk—Picking up an Orb of Light increases the next grenade’s blast radius and damage
- Comes with Blinding Grenades for added utility
- You can carry up to six grenades enhanced by the Explosive Light perk
- Kinetic Aggressive Sniper Rifle
- Earned through Crucible. 3500 points must be earned in Competitive, but losses will not subtract score
- Reversal of Fortune Perk—Missing a shot returns the bullet to the magazine after a short duration
- Custom low zoom Ambush SLH25 scope and Snapshot for close-quarters engagements
- Solar Precision Combat Bow
- Earned through Gambit
- Archer’s Gambit Perk—Hipfire precision hits grant a massive draw speed bonus for a short duration
- Archer’s Gambit is “significantly” better than Archer’s Tempo, but requires a lot of skill
DESTINY 2 YEAR 3
As we mentioned at the start, Season of Opulence is the final piece of content for Destiny Year 2.
But, the good news is we don’t have long to wait to find out what is going on with Destiny in Year 3.
Bungie has promised to reveal the “next era of Destiny 2” on June 6, 2019 at 10 am PST via a special livestream. They’ll then follow this up with a special E3 panel talking about where they’re taking the game.
In the past, new content has arrived around September, so don’t be surprised to see whatever it is they’re planning for the game, to arrive in the fall like most of there major content drops.
This will also play into the usual three-month window given to existing content, and should line up nicely for when Season of Opulence comes to its natual conclusion.
- Destiny 2
Source: Read Full Article