K1 Revelation is arguably one of the best Lost Sectors to farm in Destiny 2. It’s quick, has a ton of enemies to kill, and is right next to a fast travel point. It just so happens that this Lost Sector also makes for a great Legend and Master Lost Sector farm.
The abundance of enemies can be trivialized with a few different weapons or Warmind Cells, and the overall Lost Sector is absurdly short. Even on Master difficulty, you can clear this out in as little as eight minutes if you’re quick. To help speed up the process, let’s go over the best gear and strategies to use while farming the K1 Revelation Master Lost Sector in Destiny 2.
Modifiers And Recommended Loadout
K1 Revelation is one of the easiest Master Lost Sectors in Destiny 2. As long as you don’t mindlessly rush enemies, this Lost Sector can be cleared in just a few minutes. Here’s what this Lost Sector has for modifiers:
- Master Difficulty: Extra Shields, Match Game, Locked Equipment, Extra Champions
- Shields: Arc (Knight)
- Champions: Barrier and Unstoppable
- Faction Modifier: Fire Pit (Acolytes drop fire pools when slain)
- Destination Modifier: +Void an aerial damage taken
- Master Modifier: Chaff
- Burn: ++Void damage
As you can see, there aren’t many deadly modifiers here. The Void damage burn is unfortunate since most Hive enemies in this Lost Sector deal Void damage, but this also means Void Rocket Launchers annihilate Champions. Note that only one Knight has an Arc shield in this entire Lost Sector. You don’t have to bring an Arc weapon to take care of the shield; a single Void rocket will do the trick.
- Hunter: Way of the Sharpshooter is a good choice here. Inferno Whip allows your melee ability to stagger Unstoppable Champions. Use Celestial Nighthawk to devastate the final boss and any Champions you face. Revenant’s also a strong choice.
- Warlock: Attunement of Chaos is absurd here. Your grenades are affected by the Void singe, making the infamous overcharged Vortex Grenade and Controverse Hold combo a no-brainer.
- Titan: Code of the Siegebreaker is too good to pass up here. It has excellent add clear, grants health on ability kills, and can spawn Warmind Cells if you’re running the Wrath of Rasputin mod on your armor.
- Ticuu’s Divination: While no Overload Champions are present, this Bow’s add clear potential is too good to pass up. It can also generate Warmind Cells when used alongside the Wrath of Rasputin mod.
- Any Sniper Rifle: Sniper Rifles can use Anti-Barrier Rounds in Season of the Chosen. The Long Shadow, IKELOS_SR_V1.0.2, and Izanagi’s Burden are a few good picks.
- Void Rocket Launchers: Rocket Launchers are absurdly strong in Season 13. All Void damage is also buffed in this Lost Sector, so bringing a Void Rocket Launcher is a great idea. Bad Omens and Deathbringer are great choices.
- Wrath of Rasputin: This allows Solar splash damage to generate Warmind Cells. If you plan to use Ticuu’s Divination, Sunshot, or any Solar AoE weapon, this is downright mandatory.
- Warmind’s Protection: Enemies near Warmind Cells deal 50% less damage. This makes the final part of the Lost Sector much easier to handle.
A Detailed Guide: Entrance
- Two Barrier Knights
If you’ve grinded Moon bounties at all, you should know what to expect. The first room will have around a dozen Acolytes for you to kill. Use Ticuu’s or any IKELOS weapon to generate a Warmind Cell, clearing the entire room out in one explosion.
This will cause a Barrier Knight to retreat from the nearby ledge to a destroyed platform in the back. Once it retreats, fire a few sniper rounds at it to force its shield to appear. Break the shield, then unload your rockets and sniper rounds into it. When slain, run to the lone cart on the right ledge.
If you move a little further towards the platform, a Shrieker near the end of the cavern will begin pelting Void projectiles your way. A single Void rocket should take care of it. Take out the Acolytes on the platform, then defeat the second Barrier Knight. This Knight will usually run to the platform beside the Shrieker, so feel free to pelt at its health from a distance.
A Detailed Guide: Summoning The Boss
Second Encounter Enemies
- Three Barrier Knights
- Three Unstoppable Ogres
Before you jump down to the terrain in front of you, take this opportunity to kill as many roaming Acolytes as you can, preferably spawning and detonating a Warmind Cell in the process.
The goal is to destroy three crystals at three different corners of the room. To make the crystal vulnerable, you must destroy an accompanying Barrier Knight and Unstoppable Ogre. The Ogre will spawn once the Knight and nearby Acolytes are slain. It is highly recommended that you clear out the bottom right crystal, top right crystal, then bottom left crystal. You can clear it in a different pattern, but this is arguably your safest way of clearing this section.
When you do reach one of these crystals, try to stay back, picking off the Acolytes one at a time. If you can generate a Warmind Cell, wait until the Barrier Knight is defeated until you detonate it. Defeat the Barrier Champion, then find the best piece of cover in the area. Stun the Ogre, then give it everything you have, rockets and all. If that enemy isn’t dead by the time it recovers from the stun, you’ll be killed instantly.
After you destroy all three crystals, detonate the fourth and final crystal above the Nightmare to start the fight.
A Detailed Guide: The Final Boss
- Ogre Boss
- Two Barrier Knights
Upon breaking the fourth crystal, retreat to the back left part of the arena. You’ll want to focus on killing the Barrier Knight that spawns first, using any long-range weapons to widdle its health bar down. You can use the nearby staircase as cover. Kill any remaining Acolytes, then damage the boss.
When the boss reaches 66% HP, it’ll spawn an additional Barrier Knight. Once again, pelt away at the Knight from a distance, avoiding the Ogre as much as possible. Kill the adds, then damage the boss once more.
At 50% HP, a wave of Thralls will charge you. They will be accompanied by a Hive Knight with an Arc shield. A single Void rocket will break its shield and kill the nearby Thrall, allowing you to easily finish off the Knight. You’re clear to nuke the Ogre at this point. Just be sure to only attack him in short bursts, else it’ll instantly kill you with its beam attack. Loot the chest on the catwalk at the end of the room to finish the Lost Sector run.
Next: Destiny 2: Beyond Light Complete Guide And Walkthrough
- Destiny 2
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light
Charles Burgar is an expert on all things tech and gaming. Graduating from Pikes Peak Community College in 2018 with an Associate of Science, Charles has spent his time dissecting popular video games, movies, and technology. With an understanding of games for as long as he can remember, Charles has a large interest in understanding what makes things fun. He is currently a Freelance writer for TheGamer and Game Rant.
Source: Read Full Article