Lost Sectors are the best means of farming Exotic armor in Destiny 2: Beyond Light thanks to the addition of Legend and Master difficulty variants. Europa and the Cosmodrome are currently the only two planets that support these new difficulty settings.
Bunker E15 is one of the Lost Sectors that supports these new difficulty settings and is one of the easier ones to beat. With a wave of security frames by your side, clearing out this Lost Sector takes little time at all. From recommended loadouts to strategies, here is a complete guide to completing the Master version of the Bunker E15 Lost Sector in Destiny 2.
Modifiers And Recommended Loadout
Bunker E15 is one of the easier Lost Sectors to complete due to the presence of friendly security frames. Here are a few key modifiers tied to this Lost Sector:
- Shields: Void (Minotaur)
- Champions: Barrier and Overload
- Destination Modifiers: +Arc and aerial damage taken
Despite their being Void shields in this Lost Sector, only one enemy has a shield. This makes loadouts rather flexible since you don’t have to play around certain elemental damage types.
With how small this Lost Sector is, Swords are highly recommended. The Lament is the best choice here, bypassing the Minotaur’s Void shield while countering Barrier Hobgoblins and dealing some absurd damage when used properly. Falling Guillotine is a great Legendary substitute if you want to use Eriana’s Vow to damage the Hydra boss.
- Hunter: Revenant is the best choice if you’re at 1,270 Power or above. Duskfield Grenades are excellent against Champions and can stunlock the boss. For severely underleveled Hunters, Way of the Pathfinder is a great choice.
- Warlock: Shadebinder can freeze waves of enemies with ease due to how small the Lost Sector is. Attunement of Grace is also good if you want to attack the boss with a Sword. For underleveled Warlocks, Attunement of Chaos with Contraverse Hold is recommended.
- Titan: Anything works here. Code of the Siegebreaker and Code of the Defender both offer some useful utility but aren’t necessary.
- The Lament: The strongest Sword in the game currently. Chain three light attacks and a heavy attack while guarding to bring Champions to their knees. Can also bypass Barrier Champion shields and elemental shields.
- Falling Guillotine: A fantastic alternative to Lament. Use a roll with Whirling Blade to deal the most damage.
- Eriana’s Vow: Makes killing the Hydra boss much easier, allowing you to headshot the boss through its shield. Can also counter Barrier Champions.
- IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.2: Arguably the best Primary in the game. It deals great damage and can spawn Warmind Cells. Use this if you aren’t running Eriana’s Vow.
- Truth: An excellent alternative to a Sword if closing the gap proves too deadly. Pair this with a Heavy Ammo Finisher Mod.
- Any Sniper Rifle: Snipers are great for damaging the Hydra boss at the end of the Lost Sector. The Long Shadow and IKELOS_SR_v1.0.2 are great options.
- Lucent Blade: Grants a 35% damage boost to your Sword swings for five seconds after damaging an enemy with a Sword, consuming one stack of Charged with Light. A must-have for this Lost Sector. Use a second Arc Mod to make your heavy attacks recharge faster.
- Global Reach: Allows your Seven Seraph and IKELOS weapons to generate Warmind Cells, clearing out entire sections of this level on their own.
A Detailed Guide: Room 1
First Room Enemies
- One Overload Captain
- Two Vandals
- Multiple Dregs
- A handful of Goblins
- One Minotaur
Right as you spawn in, take out the two Vandals on the right rock perch and central container. The Overload Captain and Dregs will begin to fire on your position. Use a grenade to take down the Dregs, then stun the Overload Captain. Use either a Sword or Truth to take him down. The door to the next section will then open up.
Free the security frames stuck in the Vex cage before dealing with the four Goblins. Head downstairs with your new security frames and take down the Goblins and Minotaur below. If you don’t have a Void weapon, use Lament to bypass its shield. Use the newly unlocked door to reach the second major arena.
A Detailed Guide: Room 2
Second Room Enemies
- Two Barrier Hobgoblins
- Multiple Goblins
- Two Hobgoblins
- One Cyclops
Swing right upon entering the room to find a small group of Goblins. Take them down with a Seventh Seraph or IKELOS weapon to generate a Warmind Cell. Detonate the Warmind Cell to unlock every Vex cage and kill the Hobgoblins overlooking the arena. Now you can safely jump up to the second floor and take out the remaining Goblins, causing the second wave of Vex to spawn shortly afterward.
Among the second wave will be two Barrier Hobgoblins and a Cyclops. Destroy the Cyclops from a distance before facing the Champions. Damage the Champions alongside your security frames to force their shield to appear. Break the shield using Lament or any anti-barrier weapon and kill the Hobgoblin. Do the same thing to the other Hobgoblin, then escort your small army to the boss arena.
A Detailed Guide: Boss Arena
Boss Room Enemies
- Four Overload Minotaurs
- Hydra boss
- One Wyvern
- Multiple Goblins and Hobgoblins
Take note of the icy corridor that leads to the boss arena; this is by far the safest area to kill Overload Champions in and damage the boss from. Once inside the room, try to navigate to the sleeping Wyvern at the back of the room. Use a Sword to take it down. If the security frames woke up the Vex, create some distance before fighting the Wyvern. Takedown all of the Vex inside to spawn the boss.
As the Hydra is spawning, run back to the icy corridor. An Overload Minotaur will spawn during this first wave that you’ll need to kill. To get its attention, kill the Goblins that spawn near the corridor or shoot the Minotaur a few times. Lure it around the corner before disrupting and killing it. Now that the Champion is dead, use a long-range weapon like Eriana’s Vow, Truth, or a Sniper Rifle to damage the Hydra. When it loses a third of its health, it will teleport next to the corridor and spawn a fresh set of Vex opponents alongside yet another Overload Minotaur.
Try to damage the Hydra as much as possible here to force it to teleport away. Dealing another third of its health bar should force it to leave. Consequently, this will spawn one additional Overload Champion, meaning you’ll need to defeat two at once. Defeat the Champions as before, luring them to the corridor before stunning and damaging them. At the last quarter of the Hydra’s health bar, one more Overload Minotaur will spawn. Kill this fourth and final Champion, defeat the Hydra, then loot the chest to complete this Lost Sector with a Platinum rating.
Next: Destiny 2: Beyond Light Complete Guide And Walkthrough
- Destiny 2
Charles Burgar is an expert on all things tech and gaming. Graduating from Pikes Peak Community College in 2018 with an Associate of Science, Charles has spent his time dissecting popular video games, movies, and technology. With an understanding of games for as long as he can remember, Charles has a large interest in understanding what makes things fun. He is currently a Freelance writer for TheGamer and Game Rant.
Source: Read Full Article