BLACKOUT – WHATS NEW?
An eerie fog has settled in Blackout, signaling the onset of the Zombie apocalypse.
Drop into Blackout to experience battle royale at the end of days. Zombies have left the main map in ruins as windows have been boarded up to secure safety, and the waters run red with blood.
Two variants of the Blackout main map will be available: one that updates the traditional playlists (Solos, Duos, Quads) with a light fog and unique Zombies-inspired theming including a familiar voice at the beginning of the match; and the second, a limited time playlist aptly named “Quads Fog”, has similar environmental changes but with a much thicker and more foreboding haze.
Both maps hold Zombies secrets to find and unlock. Visit Zombies locations to find some new surprises and special enemies!
Zombies have overrun the prison island of Alcatraz where the undead are more prevalent than ever in its latest update, Alcatraz: Nightfall. Shrouded in darkness where opponents or zombies can assault players off their guard, Alcatraz: Nightfall introduces the need for new gameplay tactics on this redeploy map.
This new map variant brings a new game mode: Alcatraz Portals Horde, where the darkness has brought out Hellhounds and the Warden patrolling for anyone with plans of escaping. These new enemies make survival more difficult, as you’ll still drop in with nine other squads ready to fight. Even though there are more zombies, fewer zombies will spawn in during the final Collapse, so a squad vs. squad battle will determine the victor. If you want to test your skills against the growing horde, drop into Alcatraz Portals Horde and see if you can find any hidden secrets along the way.
Coming later in the Operation, battle for survival in Pandemic. This Operation’s upcoming limited-time mode is planned to feature a large-scale fight to survive enemies and zombies. Like Multiplayer’s Infected, when players are eliminated, they return as zombies looking to add more numbers to their horde. Infected players can respawn all the way up until the final Collapse, where the remaining squads must bunker down and outlast the Pandemic. The last squad of survivors will win.
MULTIPLAYER – WHATS NEW?
Reaper returns! The experimental war robot from Call of Duty: Black Ops III returns with added abilities focused on heavy assault and disruption.
Reaper is a heavily armed robotic Specialist that utilizes explosive firepower to gain the upper hand. Reaper’s Special Issue Weaponry is the Scythe – a high-damage machine gun with explosive rounds and a fast fire rate that also inflicts a suppression status effect to nearby enemies. Reaper’s Special Issue Equipment, the Radar Shroud, is a deployable jamming device that conceals an area on enemy mini-maps. This equipment allows Reaper and his teammates to operate undetected within the Shroud’s radius. Reaper is available at Tier 1 of the Operation, and will be playable in Multiplayer once unlocked.
Another Party Game returns to Black Ops 4 with Sticks and Stones! Players are only given a crossbow, Ballistic Knife, and Combat Axe to battle opponents in this score-based Free-For-All game mode. Players earn varying points by getting kills and can bankrupt enemies with a successful Combat Axe kill. Pay attention to the periodically-sweeping UAV that marks the leading player with a gold dot so that you can hunt them down and try to gain the advantage.
In addition to Sticks and Stones, other Party Games will return in this Operation. Look out for Gun Game with the Ballistic Knife as its new final weapon, the return of Infected, and more.
New Multiplayer weapons in the Black Market this Operation include:
- Reaver C86: A semi-auto crossbow that kills on impact.
- Argus: A precision lever-action shotgun returning from Black Ops III.
- Backhander: A disembodied zombie arm that functions as a one-hit kill melee weapon.
ZOMBIES – WHATS NEW
The Aether story continues in “Alpha Omega”.
Following the events of “Classified” and “Blood of the Dead”, the Primis and Ultimis crews travel to a secret Broken Arrow facility at Nuketown. This gameplay space, which is 400% larger than “Nuketown Zombies”, features both familiar nostalgia and new elements. In “Alpha Omega”, players will face new enemies, including Jolting Jacks and Nova 6 Bombers that are deadlier evolutions of the Nova 6 Crawlers from “Kino Der Toten”. Plus, you’ll fight against a new special round foe, the Lightning Hounds. As the Aether story heads toward an epic conclusion, “Alpha Omega” works to unravel the mysteries of the beginning and the end.
Gear up for this epic new battle with the latest Perk, Blood Wolf Bite. When activated, players are given a friendly wolf companion named Luna that aids in surviving the undead. Once in the map, Luna fights alongside the player, killing zombies and even dealing damage to larger or mini-boss type enemies. If Blood Wolf Bite is placed in the Modifier slot, a Luna kill has the chance of spawning a mini-Power-up, such as a small amount of ammo, points, or power.
Classic Elixirs from Black Ops III will also arrive at the start of the Operation. Phoenix Up is for players who want to lend a helping hand, reviving all teammates and allowing them to keep their Perks. Head Drama makes every shot really count. When equipped, any bullet that hits a zombie damages its head.
The Argus shotgun and Reaver C86 semi-auto crossbow will be added to the Mystery Box at the start of Operation Apocalypse Z. Discover how both deal damage to the undead and Pack-A-Punch them in game for the Ancient Harbinger (Argus) and Minos’ Zeal (Reaver C86).
Also, the new Zombies experience delivers a new Gauntlet later in this Operation. Players will be able to tackle thirty new challenges while battling the undead in the upcoming “Alpha Omega” Gauntlet, “Duck and Cover”.
Operation Apocalypse Z brings new gear and weapons to the Black Market.
The Operation Contraband stream will contain 40 predefined Tiers lasting through the first half of the Operation, followed by a new stream to cover the second half. The Contraband stream will also include an earnable Ultra Weapon Bribe. Ultra Weapon Bribes guarantee one new ranged Black Market weapon and two Reserve Cases. If you already own a variant of all Black Market weapons, Ultra Weapon Bribes will award an additional Black Market weapon variant.
In addition to new weapons, the Black Market holds new zombies-themed epic character outfits, new MKII weapons, Legendary weapon camos, and more. Here’s an overview of all the goods in Operation Apocalypse Z:
- 40 Tiers: Preview all the earnable rewards in the first half of the Operation on day one.
- New Specialist: Reaper is available at Tier 1 and playable in Multiplayer and Blackout once unlocked.
- New Black Market Weapons: The Argus shotgun, Reaver C86 semi-auto Crossbow, and Backhander melee weapon.
- New Blackout Characters: Russman, M. Shadows, and Danny Trejo.
- New MK II Weapons: Available in Reserves, find MKII Weapons for the Mog 12, Saug 9mm, and Vendetta.
- New Mastercrafts: The “Wundergewehr 115” for the Koshka is available at Tier 20 of the Contraband stream and the “Imaginator” for the Daemon 3XB is in Reserves. If the “Imaginator” is acquired by a player who doesn’t own the Daemon 3XB, it will serve as a functional ranged weapon, effectively adding the Daemon 3XB to the player’s Armory.
- New Weapon Camos: The green “Derezzed”, post-apocalypse dust “Smoke Blast”, and the out-of-this-world ‘Time Out’ camo.
- New Specialist Outfits: Zombies-inspired Specialist’s outfits include “The Prepper” for Spectre, “The Cheerleader” for Outrider, and “The Waitress” for Zero amongst others. Also, new Legendary outfits like “Fossil” for Firebreak, “Ritual” for Prophet, and more can be found in the Contraband stream and in Reserves.
- New Weapon Charms: Available in Reserves, equip the latest Weapon Charms before you head into battle like “Pillow Talk”, “Just Peachy”, and “Byte Me”.
- New Death Effects: Add something extra when you take down enemies with new Death Effects – “Black Hole” and “Magma”.
- New Gestures: Bust a move with new gestures “Breakin’ For Beats” and “Nooice”.
- New Jump Pack: Equip the “Night Terror” jump pack to drop into Blackout in epic Zombies fashion.
- Blackjacks’ Reserves: Operation Apocalypse Z Reserve items include the Vendetta MKII, Argus, M. Shadows, Specialist outfits such as Battery’s “Kaleidoscope”, and more.
CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 4 1.20 PATCH NOTES
Details Coming soon – Stay tuned for updates.
- Call of Duty
Source: Read Full Article