An interesting item in Fortnite: Chapter 2 Season 3’s list of Week 4 challenges tasks you with dancing in front of a camera for 10 seconds at Sweaty Sands. This guide will help you locate a camera in Sweaty Sands and protect yourself while you boogie down to complete the challenge.
Where Is The Camera In Sweaty Sands?
Sweaty Sands is one of the main locations on Fortnite’s Season 3 map so you should have little trouble finding it. The camera is located on the northern end of the beach near the entrance to the pier. You’ll find a light up dance floor and a camera. Here’s a map with the exact location of the camera:
How Do I Dance In Fortnite?
All you need to do is emote, which can be found by hitting down on the d-pad and choosing one, for 10 seconds while in front of the camera. Be sure to check your surroundings and build a small fortress to protect yourself from snipers and other enemies.
What Reward Do I Get For Completing This Challenge?
You’ll get a hefty amount of experience points for dancing in front of the camera.
- Fortnite Pleasant Park Floating Ring Locations (Week 4 Guide)
- Fortnite: Dirty Docks Swimming Trial Guide
- Fortnite: How To Dance In Front Of A Camera At Sweaty Sands
- Fortnite: How To Complete A Lap At Motorboat Mayhem Guide
- How To Get Aquaman In Fortnite — The New Skins Aren't Available Yet
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article